THE MYSTERIOUS OBJECT

Our life is a mirror, reflection of our deeds. As you sow, so shall you reap. So be positive, love life and live to the fullest!

Hope you love reading this short composition of ours. 

THE MYSTERIOUS OBJECT



Behind something when I saw a different world,
My head just swirled.

On the mysterious object I kept on peeping,
Thought that from my mumma some knowledge,
I shall be seeking.

I don’t know why?
But I was feeling shy.

I kept on thinking on it all day long,
But every answer my mind told me,
Was literally wrong.

I finally forsake to ask my mum,
Pretended to be confident,
Was a bit shy, only some.

Mum, what’s that thing?
Inside it’s a child, who acts like he, does he think
Himself a king.

The mysterious object is a mirror.
Life is reflection of our deeds ,we must know
What are our wants, and what are needs.

Dear you are a child,
Just a small seed,
The plants still has to grow.
Your childhood determines the future,
Ranging from your attitude to your nature.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE EARTH SHOOK

It's ohkay

Getting to grip with air pollution : Government or us?