Reviews for BITTERSWEET



Hey Guys!!
Here are a few reviews for Bittersweet: A Thousand Lies. It may help you know more about our book.

Kritika Jhamb
Too good!!
Nice combination of love story and mystery๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Very well written.

Deepika Agrawal
Whoaa! 
It's actually amazing!
I read all the 25 chapters....And all that I can say is that it's really fascinating...❤️

Charvi
On reading this I had a great and thrilling experience, with a great moral that we should never trust anyone easily. The story beautifully describes the bittersweet life with less or more suspense..  It was a valuable,  interesting and amazing story. I wish that u continue with this adorable talent of writing . All the best ๐Ÿ‘ for your future and hope for your upcoming series. Last but not the least I had read a good book but when I reached the last page it seemed that I had a lost a dearest friend. 

Saloni
It is amazing.
The more I read more curiosity to read further grew and I really want to know the end.
It is beautifully written and the explanations about the room at France, nature is very realistic.
I am so keen to read the next part.

Meenu Pahuja
Excellent children!
Book is really full of amazing expressions.
Eagerly waiting for the next one.


Guys, we are giving 50% of our funds to save the nature campaign i.e "THE ARANYANI SCUTUM". We will be soon starting the campaign. And also we will share the updates about it. So if you buy our book, you not only get to read it, but also, you donate something to thank mother nature for all she has done for us. So pls buy the book, and persuade others too.
Contact us to buy our book at a discounted price. 
Thanking you 
Regards 
Jiya Aggarwal and Neze Papreja

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE EARTH SHOOK

It's ohkay

Getting to grip with air pollution : Government or us?